Committed to offering clients the most advanced trading tools to help them with their trading, BDSwiss is delighted to announce the the launch of a new, optimised client portal as well as the addition of the leading technical analysis tool, Autochartist, to its trading tools arsenal.
New Client Portal
BDSwiss’ new client portal was developed in house, by our software development team and comes as the latest addition to our unique trading suite. The new portal was created to give our users a truly seamless experience and facilitate traders’ in their day-to-day transactions. Featuring a clean and minimal design, the new BDSwiss portal enables traders to sign up, create and fund new accounts, switch between existing accounts, access a detailed overview of their transactions and trades, opt-in for express account validation, update their KYC documentation, withdraw their funds as well as view the complete history of their deposits, withdrawals and transfers. What is more, the portal provides traders with notifications on major market events, upcoming webinars as well as high volatility alerts.
Automating Technical Analysis with Autochartist
Autochartist is a powerful tool that automatically identifies and notifies clients of potential trade opportunities. The tool makes reliable market movement predictions in real time by constantly scanning the markets to identify key forming trends across hundreds of financial instruments. The tool employs the analysis of charts and key market levels, along with advanced technical indicators to yield concise conclusion and reliable predictions.
Aimed at improving performance, Autochartist helps remove clutter by continuously scanning markets and automatically recognising trading setups based on support and resistance levels. What is more, Autochartist automatically collects and processes a massive amounts of information related to market movements for every tradable forex and CFD symbol including support and resistance level estimates, volatility analysis, and other useful data. BDSwiss clients may opt in to receive detailed market reports outlining key patterns and trends on selected assets up to 3 times per day in their inbox.
With the use of Autochartist, BDSwiss clients can:
- Get early notification of potential trade opportunities throughout the day
- Optimize their stop-loss and take-profit levels using volatility analysis
- Access market data analysis across multiple time frames in real time
- Get daily market reports on their selected assets straight to their inbox
- Receive automatic audio and visual alerts on emerging and completed patterns
- Receive audio and visual alerts when emerging and completed trading opportunities are identified
- Access valuable market insights such as when an asset is more volatile and how to set exit levels